What Is SP Flash Tool?
SP Flash Tool (Smartphone Flash application ) is a free program of MediaTek Corporation which allows you to install/flash Stock Firmware/Stock Rom, Stock and Custom Recovery, upgrade Firmware, unbrick brick MTK Android phones etc.. It is a cross-platform application. Therefore, you may readily utilize it any Windows and Linux machine. This instrument doesn’t require any excess hardware to flash phones.
Features Of SP Flash Tool:
- Simple, Fast And Simple to Use
- Easily Flash Stock Firmware/Stock ROM
- Upgrade Stock Recovery To Custom Recovery Easily
- Don’t Want Any Extra Hardware
- Windows And Linux Supported
- Very Low Resource Programs
- It is possible to upgrade or downgrade device variant quickly.
- You can flash custom retrieval simply.
- SP Flash Tool can test your memory and allow you to assess and verify your device RAM.
- It allows you read and write the parameter on your device.
- SP Flash Tool allows you to format your own Android device.
The Best Way to use SmartPhone Flash Tool- Step By Step Guide:
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your system.
( Links provided on downloading section )
- Power off and remove the battery of your android phone
- Download the habit ROM or stock ROM that you need to flash and extract it and Download the latest SPFlash Tool and extract both in your PC
- Open the SmartPhone flashTool.exe
- Just click the download when a flash tool is started
- Click on the scatter loading button in the download tab
- You can see the scatter file from the stock ROM folder
- Click on the download button
- Join the Android device and computer using a USB cable
- Press volume up and volume down keys to identify your device
- Once it completed, You can see a green ring Close to the MTK FlashTool and disconnect the device from PC
- If you have any Problem with your apparatus or procedure Request from dedicated XDA SPFlashTOOL Thread.
Pre-Requirements for Android MTK Smart Phone FlashTool
- Take a backup of your smartphone / Android device
- Your Android mobile should have at least 40 – 50 % battery backup
- Now, Install USB drivers
- Finally, USB data cable